I've been neglecting social media like the vegetable tray at a Christmas party. But I wanted to provide an update of sorts for anyone who hasn't given up on me. =)
1. Today is the application deadline for Dream Year coaching in 2013. If you'd like to work together to bring your audacious goal to life this year, register here.
2. Steve Jobs once said that every once in a while, you should "bet the company" on a new idea. This coming year, I'm "betting the company" on a new approach to STORY. You'll find out about it by January 15. Until then, I highly recommend getting the alumni rate before Dec 31. Especially if you're bringing a team.
3. We've gotten a tremendous response to Club STORY, which is the VIP version of a STORY ticket. This is a community of 100 people only who will get exclusive content and special opportunities throughout the year.
4. I'm putting the final touches on a 70,000 word manuscript that I've been writing for three years. It's my Pillars of the Earth. =) I've been writing up to 4 hours a day to finish by December 31. It's been like taming a wild beast.
5. It is my secret objective to help everyone I know find the ONE THING they can do better than anyone else and then to leverage that into a new business or freelance career. Hilary Barnett is the latest victor. She launched Savvy Social a few months ago and was not only able to quit her job. She surpassed her income.
6. I am convinced that all of us are operating at a level that is limited by something we don't know - some insight that could change everything. I look for these keys under every rock I can uncover. Dream Year Weekend on Jan 25-27 is my way of helping you find yours. Register here for the best rate by Dec 31.
7. Finally a photo of our new little addition to the Arment family who is five weeks old today. This was taken by our good friend Stephanie Beaty.
Well, that felt like writing a Christmas letter.