In Dream Year, we talk about "the history of your dream."
Because it's there.
There's no experience, no relationship, no childhood memory, no part-time job, no tragedy, and no talent that's wasted on you. It all culminates into one beautiful compilation of purpose.
I wrote down some of the defining moments of my life as an event producer.
But here are some questions to ask about yourself:
1. In what areas have I excelled?
2. What were the defining moments in my life?
3. What passion or interests can I not shake?
4. What are my holy frustrations? Righteous indignations?
5. What hard work would I gladly do for free?
6. What kinds of people are drawn to me?
7. What can I not believe someone isn't doing something about?!
8. What comes really easy for me?
9. Where do my gifts collide with what other people need?
10. What were my interests and tendencies as a child?