I was inspired by Tony Morgan's post on the tools he uses to do business. Amazed there was very little crossover in what I use. So I thought I'd post my tools here:
1. Eventbrite - I took a gamble on Eventbrite several years ago when the market was saturated with competing registration sites. Eventbrite KILLS it. We can process credit cards seamlessly in one easy motion and check-in guests with iPhones. And now they've opened the door for merch sales.
2. Formstack - THE best form creation tool on the planet. Processes payments and uses "if then, then that" technology on the forms. I've used them for so long and with such zeal that I reached out to them for STORY 2012. The're coming!
4. Google Docs - Our team builds each STORY event with shared Google docs. We could do it no other way.
6. Proclaim - We're using this new presentation tool because it's cloud-based and sends resources and links to participants' phones LIVE throughout the program. It's ridiculous.
7. Skype Premium - I needed a stable group video-conferencing tool for Dream Year 2012 coaching class. I host live video events for up to 10 participants nearly every month.
8. Planning Center Online - Five of us build the minute-by-minute STORY program on this incredible planning tool.